- The existence of a new social order (#TheChurch) is a necessary implicate of the gospel of Jesus Christ. -John Webster 9 hours ago
- That's my King! twitter.com/JRRTolkien/sta… 1 day ago
- Be careful you don't believe your strengths define righteousness. You will begin to judge others for their weakness while ignoring your own. 1 day ago
- Don't obey your body, make it obey you ... and Jesus Christ. -Bob Boerman @Life_Bridge_CC 2 days ago
- Do not use grace as an excuse to sin. -Bob Boerman, @Life_Bridge_CC 2 days ago
- #Success is more about who possesses us than what we possess. (Luke 4:8) 4 days ago
- Whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, I will be ashamed of him when I come in my glory and the glory of the Father. -Jesus (Luke 9:26) 1 week ago
CategoriesAdoption Bible Stories Book Review Business and Finance Counseling and Psychology Family and Friends Food, Fun and Games Lifestyle, Health and Fitness Military News, Politics and Culture Personal Links Prayer Proverbs and Wisdom Literature Psalms, Music and Worship Real Life Science, Engineering and Technology Sermon Theology Travel Tribute
Topics DiscussedAdoption Economics Fear God's Character God's Faithfulness God's Goodness God's Love God's Sovereignty God's Will Plan and Priorities Harvest Bible Chapel Heaven / Eternal Life Humility / Brokenness / Spiritual Poverty Israel James MacDonald Jerusalem Jesus Love Missions Pain and Suffering Paul (Apostle) Peter (Apostle) Philippines Redemption / The Gospel Sanctification / New Life in Christ Shekinah Home Sin / Human Nature The Church Trusting God Uganda Worship
Category Archives: Food, Fun and Games
Both leading up to the trip and once I got there, I heard a lot about the rules of shopping in Israel. Rule #1: Always haggle. If you buy the thing you’re looking at for sticker price, they’ll think you’re … Continue reading
After our detour in the Golan Heights, we headed south along the east side of the Sea of Galilee to a little port village of Ein Gev, maybe 2/3 of the way down the lake. This was a place that … Continue reading
Pastor James is on sabbatical, and by the looks of it having a great time. For those of you not on Twitter or who are but aren’t following James, here are some pictures… God bless you in your rest, bro!
Okay … I’m as much a lover of all things royally unhealthy as the next guy, but this is over the top for me. Especially in my newly dietary, gym-loving (read: weakened) condition, this just about put me on the … Continue reading
When Faith originally mentioned the idea that we were going to meet up for dinner in Manila with a family she’d met on the Yahoo! adoption group, my first reaction was paranoia. I was pretty (legitimately, I think) concerned about … Continue reading
I’m not sure anything quite says it like this song does. Not since White and Nerdy have I felt I could relate to a song like I can to this one. Now where did I put my cowboy hat?