- Turning aside to love people isn't a distraction from the mission, it is the #mission. Do you have enough margin in your life to be on task? 8 hours ago
- Look up above all difficulties, sorrows and wants of time, and doubt not that all is well, and all will end in perfection and peace. -Saphir 20 hours ago
- RT @CSLewisDaily: “You have not chosen one another, but I have chosen you for one another.” ― C. S. Lewis The Four Loves 20 hours ago
- Man's heart was created for the love of God, and will only be happy there. -Saphir, #TheHiddenLife 20 hours ago
- "As soon as Gideon died, Israel turned again & whored after the Baals, & did not remember the Lord their God." Judges 8:33-34 #HistoryRhymes 4 days ago
- "Will you contend for Baal? Or will you save him? If he is a god, let him contend for himself." -Judges 6:31 #IdolsCantSpeak 5 days ago
- God will be no person's debtor. (Mark 10:29-30) 1 week ago
CategoriesAdoption Bible Stories Book Review Business and Finance Counseling and Psychology Family and Friends Food, Fun and Games Lifestyle, Health and Fitness Military News, Politics and Culture Personal Links Prayer Proverbs and Wisdom Literature Psalms, Music and Worship Real Life Science, Engineering and Technology Sermon Theology Travel Tribute
Topics DiscussedAdoption Economics Fear God's Character God's Faithfulness God's Goodness God's Love God's Sovereignty God's Will Plan and Priorities Harvest Bible Chapel Heaven / Eternal Life Humility / Brokenness / Spiritual Poverty Israel James MacDonald Jerusalem Jesus Kingdom of God Love Missions Pain and Suffering Peter (Apostle) Philippines Redemption / The Gospel Sanctification / New Life in Christ Shekinah Home Sin / Human Nature The Church Trusting God Uganda Worship
Category Archives: Food, Fun and Games
Both leading up to the trip and once I got there, I heard a lot about the rules of shopping in Israel. Rule #1: Always haggle. If you buy the thing you’re looking at for sticker price, they’ll think you’re … Continue reading
After our detour in the Golan Heights, we headed south along the east side of the Sea of Galilee to a little port village of Ein Gev, maybe 2/3 of the way down the lake. This was a place that … Continue reading
Pastor James is on sabbatical, and by the looks of it having a great time. For those of you not on Twitter or who are but aren’t following James, here are some pictures… God bless you in your rest, bro!
Okay … I’m as much a lover of all things royally unhealthy as the next guy, but this is over the top for me. Especially in my newly dietary, gym-loving (read: weakened) condition, this just about put me on the … Continue reading
When Faith originally mentioned the idea that we were going to meet up for dinner in Manila with a family she’d met on the Yahoo! adoption group, my first reaction was paranoia. I was pretty (legitimately, I think) concerned about … Continue reading
I’m not sure anything quite says it like this song does. Not since White and Nerdy have I felt I could relate to a song like I can to this one. Now where did I put my cowboy hat?