The “who am I?” page pretty much spells out me and my life. So, I thought I’d make the first few entries about other people that are close to me. In reading about them, you read about me. Isn’t that true for all of us?
I’m sure this’ll never get done in a single entry, so let’s just set things up here and give each of the following people their own entry. They deserve that, right? I agree.
So, if there’s any validity to knowing me through knowing those closest to me, then here’s whom I have to tell you about… (Only the loosest of orders applies here once you get past my immediate family, btw.)
- Faith Block — my beautiful wife
- Mike Block — my only sibling, and best friend
- Don and Carol Block — my parents
- Chris Miller and Brad Pritts — friends from college and InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- Chris and Kerry Nenn — friends, originally of my brother’s, from high school
It’s incredibly likely I’ll think of others, but that’s definitely a core group. Let’s start there and see how well I can avoid boring you — whoever you are.